1. BravoBride: Here at BravoBride, we help you with every aspect of your wedding, from planning ideas, to DIY’s to selling the dress after the big day.
If you need help getting started on selling your dress, we’re here to help you out! Or if you have questions… we can answer those too. Or, if you have no idea where to even start, we can put you at ease and help you out.
But every bride, like her dress, is different and has different needs! So here are four other great sites where you can sell your dress online and ensure you get the best experience.
1. Nearly Newlywed: A great site where you submit your dress online and they take care of the rest like the listing, posting, social media and selling. All you have to do is ship it when it sells! Pay a $25 listing fee or you can pay $249 which covers the listing fee and getting it professionally cleaned.
2. Wedding Bee: This site allows you to both sell your dress and become a part of the conversation! Blog about your wedding and share some DIY ideas with other brides.
3. Tradesy: Sell your dress online and take home 91% of the commission! They only take a small percentage so you can be sure of getting a good deal.
4. Once Wed: This site helps you sell your dress or, if you’re in the process of getting married, provides you a list of vendors previous brides have tried and loved.
The best advice we here at BravoBride can give you is to find a venue via which you can sell your dress where you can become a part of the conversation and make sure your dress goes to a loving bride. Make sure you find a place that allows you to take the maximum amount of commission possible and make it easy for you to sell! It’s always a plus when they have a great support system where you can ensure all of your concerns will be addressed and the selling process goes as smoothly as possible.