You’ve just gotten married and now you have a closet full of gently wedding items that you’ll never use again. If you’re ready to get back your space and recoup some wedding costs, we have some great tips on how to sell your items quick and safely online.
- Quality Photographs – when selling an item such as your wedding dress, personalize your photos, an image of yourself in the gown provides buyers with an idea of what it looks like on. We don’t recommend you take pictures of it in a box or garment bag, this lack of personalization can deter a buyer away.
- Accurate Description – providing a clear and concise description gives buyers an honest and accurate portrayal of the item they are looking to purchase. If the item is damaged make sure to disclose this information, as well as provide close-up photographs depicting the defect.
- Clear Terms of Payment – BravoBride recommends sellers use Escow.com when selling items valued over $100, for more information on this payment service visit our seller protection page.
- Link to Social Media – for extra exposure, post your BravoBride items to your Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest accounts. The more outlets you utilize, the better your products will be promoted.
- Timing – sell your items shortly following your big day, keeping the items relevant and on trend provides buyers with desirable goods.
- Be Patient – items with high desire or lower price points will often sell quickly, however more expensive items may take time to find the right buyer, remember to be patient your items will sell in time. Click here to see our pricing recommendations.
- Respond – when responding to questions from potential buyers try to respond within 24-48 hours, this will allow the buyer to know if the item is available and will prevent them from moving on to the next seller.
Hopefully these tips will help insure your selling success! If you ever have any questions about selling or buying an item on BravoBride, please send us a message. Happy buying and selling!