We say the couple that cycles together, stays together. So throw a fun off-the-beaten-path bicycle-themed wedding! It’s spring after all, and with sunny warm weather, it’s the perfect time to ride a bike. And if you and your man love going for long bike rides, then you’re sure to love a bicycle wedding theme. It’s such a fun idea you can get super creative with from the invitations to riding with your guests. Here’s some inspiration to get your gears turning!
1. Send out chic bicycle chevron print invitations to all your guests. We say, “BYOB!” (Bring your own bike because it’s dinner and biking.)
2. Depending on when and where your wedding is, it can get really warm. Set out a bicycle woven basket with hand fans. Your guests will greatly appreciate them.
3. Here are some cute wedding favors – bicycle bells. Everyone will be hootin’ and hollerin’ and ringin’ for the newlyweds!
4. AHH-DORBS! Let the kiddos have fun too. Send the ring bearer and flower girl down the aisle on a tricycle.
5. Say your I-do’s and kiss your husband under your very own bicycle wedding arch.
6. After the ceremony, hop on your bikes (guests too) and ride over to the reception party. This will be a ride you’ll always remember, plus a great photo op.
7. Decorate your big cake with bicycle designs or add a bicycle cake topper.
8. And with cake, things are sure to get messy. Bicycle-print napkins? Yes, please!
Warm sunny weather is the perfect time to dust off the bikes. If you’re a cycling couple or just looking for a fun wedding trend, go bicycling! Keep it simple with bicycle-designed invitations and cake, or encourage everyone to ride their bikes to your big day. What type of bike would you ride to a wedding?