The chevron print is a major trend this year. It’s a fun and chic print, way jazzier than its cousin, the basic stripe. We’re even seeing chevron stripes at weddings like cute tablecloths and adorable photo props. Here at BravoBride, we think it’s essential to accessorize your BWD (big white dress)! If you’re looking for ideas, try some chic chevron wedding accessories. Here are 8 chevron accessories you can buy:
1. Pick your 5 colors with this fun set of ponytail holders. Tie your hair with one or gift them all to your bridesmaids.
2. Here’s another cute bridesmaids gift. The blue-and-white clutch is the perfect “faux neutral” that will go with any bridesmaids dress color.
3. Pop on a hip little cuff to show off your funky style.
4. Pin a fabric flower to your bouquet for a bit of a girly touch.
5. Or try a chevron-print bow! Clip it on your shoes or even in your hair.
6. For something more classic, a beaded chevron pattern sash does the trick. Adds a bit of sparkle to your dress.
7. When it gets a bit chilly, you’ll be glad you bought this lovely shawl. Very elegant and it’ll complement your dress (unlike an oversize tuxedo jacket).
8. Here’s a chevron wedding accessory your man will love! The garter belt set includes one you can keep and one to toss.
Make your wedding day fun and play with the chevron trend. Work the jazzy stripe with any of these accessories such as a classic beaded sash or a sexy little garter belt. What kind of chevron accessory would you wear?