Thank you – the best thing you can say to everyone that’s a part of your wedding. Thank your mama, your gift givers, your ring bearer, and definitely thank your bridesmaid because girl you were a bridezilla! But it’s your big day, so we totally understand. Just give out some cute thank-you cards to show your appreciation. The wedding day is the biggest event in a girl’s life and it takes a lot of work to put together, so a personal card will be well received. This week’s fab finds are from mother-daughter duo, lilcubby.
1. Buy a stack of these thank-you cards to give out to everyone that came out or gave you a gift. The color of the heart can be changed to match your wedding theme.
2. Here’s an adorable card with a pair of lovebirds standing on an acoustic guitar. All of lilcubby’s cards are blank on the inside with room for you to write a special note.
3. Send big props to all your photographers! They captured all the beautiful moments so you can look back and remember the best day of your life.
4. How bout that florist? Florists need love too, so send a special card their way!
5. The lil ones will love getting a card in the mail. Ring bearer and flower girl cards, with a lil colored bow tie and heart.
6. Here’s a card just for the maid of honor (send one to the bridesmaids too)!
7. Matching cards for the best man and groomsmen.
8. And of course, gotta send one to the wonderful ‘rents and in-laws.