Ladies, get your magical wands and fairy dust because it’s Fab Finds of the week! We found a cute little shop on Etsy that you’re gonna love. They’re called Whichgoose and they hand-make pretty hair accessories for brides like floral headbands, flower crowns, and “woodland wonderment” (that’s fairy-talk for lovely accessories). The flower headpieces are absolutely gorgeous and are perfect accessories for all you brides-to-be. Here are 8 of our favorite fab finds from Whichgoose.
1. Stop to smell the roses. This flower crown features pink roses and tiny peachy-orange flowers.
2. Ahh so lovely, very pretty with the low-side up do. A simple yet elegant headpiece made with ivory flowers and ivory berry buds.
3. This headpiece is made with dried flowers and preserved flowers. It’s like a pretty botanical garden.
4. Frolic in the fields and pick your bouquet of dandelions. What a lovely woodland crown for an outdoor country wedding.
5. An ivory rose headpiece made with pine cone! Quite enchanting like the delicate rose in “The Beauty and the Beast.”
7. Here’s another pearl headpiece – the bridal halo. The vintage glass chandelier flower beads adds a bit of a boho feel.
8. For a darling bridal look, go with this wedding headband. We like the bloom of pink flowers and black berries.
Check out Whichgoose on Etsy for more bridal accessories like wedding tiaras and crowns. We especially like the handmade flower hair pieces which are pretty accessories to wear on your wedding day. What type of hair accessory will you be wearing for your big day?