Although many people enjoy having their wedding close to home, for all of you world travelers, here are some of the top wedding destinations to have your special day!
Tip: Remember with any destination wedding out of the country, you will need to contact the venue or do some research to acquire the appropriate documents for your wedding.
1. Kauai – One of the most beautiful islands in the world, Kauai is one of Hawaii’s hidden treasures for wedding destinations. The garden island is perfect for any beachfront wedding.
2. Italy – Perfect for the Romantic at heart! The cities of Italy like Florence, Rome, and Positano, all scream romance for any couple. Italy is perfect for the couple who wants to share their vows with a Mediterranean feel!
3. Greece- From May to October the islands Greece offers the incredible scenery and weather of the mediterranean coast. The whitewashed town of Santorini is absolutely beautiful and although it is quite a process to get there, having your wedding there is definitely worth it.
4. Mexico – The Mexican luxury resorts are perfect for any destination wedding. We recommend the area of Puerto Vallarta. It has perfect beaches, amazing venues, and breathtaking sunsets.
5. Aruba– A small island country in the south caribbean sea has everything you want in a destination wedding. It is out of the hurricane belt so no worries of bad weather, and like the other destinations, the backdrops are out of this world.
Tell us about your destination wedding in the comments below!