Your Second Hand Wedding Dresses & Used Wedding Gowns Can Make a Wedding Inexpensive
Got a used wedding dress? Now, you can make another bride the happiest woman on Earth, too! Brides and their relatives come to BravoBride searching for cheap wedding dresses.
Go back to the glorious night when your now-a-husband finally said “I do”. How did that feel? You actually were the happiest woman in the world.
Now, go back a little farther. Several months earlier.
Remember? How there were so many details to take care of… How you wanted it all perfectly arranged… So many things to buy… Remember your economic situation by then? What a limited budget yours was, wasn’t it? But you were in love…
And in love you fell… with a dress. Not just a dress… but a dress.
It was so beautiful. Love at first sight. And… so expensive… (Was this the reason why you liked it so much?) Anyway, you had to get it, no matter what. And you got it!
Come back to present day and realize that… your lovely dress has now officially become your useless slightly second hand wedding dress in the closet.
But its magic is far from gone. It’s dormant, latent, awaiting for another woman your size.
OK. Time to have it professionally cleaned and listed in BravoBride. Register for a free account and upload some photos of your second hand wedding dress so it can recoup its magic.
Sign up to receive the newsletter and listings by email and also get:
Free Listings - You can list your second hand wedding dress for free.
Featured Items - However, if you’d like to see your used wedding gowns advertised in the Featured Items section you can pay for an upgrade.
A Rotator Feature – Your dresses and articles shown in the Featured Items section rotate in BravoBride’s home page.
We included other tools to assist you in selling your used wedding dress:
- Get your ads listed first – Visitors will find your upgraded ads listed first in their search results.
- Increase your visibility - Yet another option available to you to boost your chances of a sell: the Highlighted Listing, a bright red frame surrounding your photos. And speaking about photos…
- Upload multiple photos – Exhibit up to 8 pics of your used wedding gowns… for free!
And several benefits:
- Make a sell at your own pace — Publish a second hand wedding dress and your photos will stay live in BravoBride for a year and a half if necessary. No short-lived ads here. Your listings won’t disappear before you have time enough to close the deal (as is customary in popular auction websites).
Safely recoup some of your wedding costs!
Whenever possible, encourage buyers to use an escrow service and discourage wire transfers or checks.
Buyer pays in advance to services like Escrow.com. Then, money will be released to you from the escrow account when the buyer receives your second hand wedding dress. That way, both buyers and wedding vendors avoid scams.
Other third party services you may be interested in (we don’t provide these):
- Google Checkout
How to Advertise Your used wedding dress
Be ready to supply details for the dress you intend to sell. Price, size, color, location, and dress condition are basic; but you’ll improve your chances of a sale if you write a good description. So grab a seamstress tape and take note.
Some measures you need to take:
- Height (with shoes)
Also, describe the type of neckline and silhouette.
- Neckline — Is your second hand wedding dress low cut? Does it make a heart shape at the level of the bust, like in a Sweetheart neckline? Or does it have one single strap around the neck as in halter tops? Here’s some vocabulary to get started: off-the-shoulder, scoop, Queen Anne, bateau, jewel…
- Designer — Do you know who the designer is?
- Silhouette — Your used wedding gown fits one of the 5 basic lines, you know: A-line, Empire, Ball, Sheath, or Mermaid. The skirt of A-lines flare out, but these dresses have a fitted bodice. On the other hand, Empire cuts are fitted just under the bust, creating a high waist impression. Ball gowns also have fitted bodices with a full classic skirt. A sheath dress contours the body and has no waist but a straight skirt. You instantly recognize a curvaceous mermaid when you see one.
Cheap Wedding Dress | Cheap Wedding Favors | Wedding Vendors | Used Wedding Dresses | Used Wedding Gowns |
Used Wedding Dress | Cheap Wedding Dress | Cheap Wedding Dresses